The objective of the CRE grant program is to improve health outcomes and promote or improve translation of research outcomes into policy and/or practice. The CRE grant program will also support researchers in capacity building activities, including in specific areas of need identified by NHMRC.
Funding will support three streams:
- Clinical Research
- Population Health Research
- Health Services Research.
Funding & Duration
The level of funding is $2.5M for a duration of 5 years.
Applications for NHMRC funding are subject to the eligibility requirements set out in the Centres of Research Excellence 2018 Guidelines.
Submission Requirements & Due Date
- Minimum Data Due by 21 November 2018
- Applications for internal review due 21 November 2018
- Please complete your RFR through ResearchMaster using Fund Scheme code 51301007
- See also: Submitting an Application to Research Services for Review
Please note: until further notice, all new and existing NHMRC grant schemes will be managed through RGMS. This includes CREs, Development Grants, TCRs and Investigator Grants.
- Update on Sapphire Implementation
- Submitting NHMRC Applications [Research Services website]
- Visit the website for this scheme