AgriFutures Australia invites expressions of interest for its emerging industries R&D call for businesses. This stimulates rural industries to increase the production capacity and value of emerging rural industries by applying R&D to overcome technical and biological constraints.
The call consists of a two step process:
- industry representative organisations or leading businesses associated with merging industries are invited to present their R&D priorities to be considered for investment;
- a subsequent call of proposals will be issued to match research organisations with industry to address 10 of the formulated industries
- Industry representative organisations or leading businesses, within emerging industries, are eligible to apply
- The industry may be one of those shortlisted in the Coriolis or Euromonitor report or another high potential industry
- Applicants will understand a clear path to growing to $10 million industry turnover and beyond
- Applicants will have developed clear research and development priorities to assist on this pathway
Applicants are encouraged to familiarise themselves with the Request for Expressions of Interest information.
Proposals must be submitted to the Sponsor by 14 November 2018
Need Help with a Submission?
- Please contact Valerie Morris, Business Partnership Manager (Health & Sciences) for assistance.