Hort Innovation is seeking a suitably qualified, experienced and capable delivery partner for the project: Melon and pineapple industry SARP report updates (MT18007).
The objectives of the services being sought are to update the melon and pineapple Strategic Agrichemical Review Process (SARP) reports that were last updated in 2013/14 through the process of a desktop audit.
The project will include:
- Assesses the importance of the diseases, insects and weeds (plant pests) that can affect a horticultural industry
- Evaluate the availability and effectiveness of fungicides, insecticides and herbicides (pesticides) to control the plant pests
- Determine any gaps in the pest control strategy
- Identify suitable new or alternative pesticides to address the gaps.
The results of this process will provide the melon and pineapple industry with sound pesticide usage for the future that the industries can pursue for registration with the manufacturer, or minor-use permits with the Australian Pesticide and Veterinary Medicines Authority (APVMA).
Submission Requirements & Due Date
- Applications must be submitted for internal review by 30 November 2018
- Please email email@example.com if you are considering applying for this scheme.
- See also: Submitting an Application to Research Services for Review
- General enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org