This scheme supports research that advances the effectiveness and usability of AP algorithms to treat type 1 diabetes. The goal of this programme is to develop therapies and products for commercialisation in the future.
Proposals must use big data to accomplish any or all of the following:
- helping elucidate relationships and learnings with actionable recommendations that could be incorporated into next-generation AP algorithms;
- developing or improving mathematical constructs that may be incorporated into next-generation AP algorithms.
Funding & Duration
Funding is worth up to USD $200,000 (approx. AUD $282,000) per project for a maximum duration of one year.
Applications may be submitted by non-academic domestic and foreign for-profit and non-profit organisations, public and private. Academic applicants must hold an MD, MDM, DVM, PhD or equivalent degree, and have a faculty position or equivalent at a college, university, medical school or other research facility. Applications from for-profit entities or industry collaborations with academia may be submitted; however, additional information will be requested from for-profit entities if awarded a grant. There are no citizenship requirements for this programme.
Submission Requirements & Due Date
- Applications must be submitted for internal review by 21 November 2018
- Please complete your RFR through ResearchMaster using Fund Scheme code 502676
- See also: Submitting an Application to Research Services for Review