The LEO Foundation invites applications for its research grants. These support the best dermatological research projects worldwide.
Emphasis is put on projects that aim to:
- improve the understanding of the underlying medicinal, biological, chemical, or pharmacological mechanisms of dermatological diseases and their symptoms;
- address clinical issues among people who are at risk of developing, or have developed, a skin disease, including how it impacts their quality of life and the societal costs involved
Funding & Duration
Award amount and duration not supplied.
Projects must commit to sharing results with the general public, patients and healthcare professionals.
Applicants may be employed at a university, hospital, institute or other legal entity.
Submission Requirements & Due Date
- Applications must be submitted for internal review by 27 December 2018
- Please email email@example.com if you are considering applying for this scheme.
- See also: Submitting an Application to Research Services for Review