The Helpmann Academy is thrilled to be partnering with The James and Diana Ramsay Foundation to present this wonderful opportunity, open to emerging artists from all of our partner institutions working in visual arts, theatre, dance, music and film.
The Fellowships will fund projects of significance, supporting early career artists to realise their visions and build sustainable practices, shaping their future and empowering them to transform the cultural landscape. It is intended the Fellowships will enable artists to pursue professional development opportunities overseas or interstate.
Funding & Duration
Up to $20,000 each.
- Applications are invited from University of Adelaide final year students and graduates (up to five years following the final year of study) of a Bachelor of Music (all majors).
- Honours students and graduates (up to five years following the final year of study) are eligible for support if the Honours year of study occurred in direct succession of the undergraduate degree.
- Applicants must be Australian citizens who are based in South Australia.
Submission Requirements & Due Date
- Applications must be submitted for internal review by 15 February 2019
- Please email email@example.com if you are considering applying for this scheme.
- See also: Submitting an Application to Research Services for Review
- General enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org