The aim of implementing this call is to provide funding for rigorous and culturally-safe research into improving the nutritional health of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.
Quality evidence generated from this Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander led research will allow for better planning, funding and implementation of policies and services to improve nutrition at the individual, community or system level.
Submission Requirements & Due Date
- Applications open: 14 November 2018
- Minimum data submitted to NHMRC: 20 February 2019
- Applications submitted to Research Services for internal review by 20 February 2019
- Please email email@example.com if you are considering applying for this scheme.
- See also: Submitting an Application to Research Services for Review