The purpose of this EOI is to identify one or more suitable organisations who wish to access the DAF Culture Collection for bio-discovery purposes. The Culture Collection holds specimens of plant pathology (fungi, bacteria and viruses); yeasts and endophytes from plants; and fungi and bacteria from insects and soils. The Queensland Department of Agriculture and Fisheries (DAF) owns and manages this collection.
The objectives of this EOI are to:
- Identify organisations with an interest in accessing the Culture Collection, and that have demonstrated capability and capacity to undertake bio-discovery research to investigate new, novel uses and materials that can be derived from the specimens held in the collection,
- Identify organisations that also have the capability and capacity to either commercialise the collection and discoveries, or a track record of delivering commercial outcomes with third parties.
Tender No. & Further Information
- Reference No: DAF18086
- Responses to be submitted electronically via the Queensland Government’s Q-Tender site
Closing Date & Time
- 30 November 2018 11.00 am AEST (Queensland Time)
Need Help with a Submission?
- Please contact Valerie Morris, Business Partnership Manager (Health & Sciences) for assistance.