The Department of Health requires the services of an organisation to develop an evidence-based clinical pathway, including a multidisciplinary care approach that can be flexibly applied in both private and public healthcare settings. It is hoped that this model will provide a clear diagnostic pathway for physicians and provide patients with a comprehensive assessment of their symptoms, ensuring that a potential diagnosis is not overlooked.
Because of the imprecise nature of the symptom complexes some patients will remain undiagnosed therefore, ways to manage ongoing symptoms through a comprehensive patient-centred care plan will also be investigated.
Tender No. & Further Information
- ATM ID: Health/18-19/04745
- Visit the Austender website for tender documents and further details
- January 2019 to December 2019
Closing Date & Time
- 30 November 2018 (2pm ACT Local Time)
- Please contact a Business Partner Specialist for assistance with a submission.