The Australian Government is inviting applications in an open competitive process to apply for grant funding in 2018/19 under the Saluting Their Service Commemorations Program – Major Commemorative Grants.
The Saluting Their Service Commemorations Program is designed to preserve Australia’s wartime heritage and to involve people throughout the nation in a wide range of projects and activities that highlight the service and sacrifice of Australia’s service personnel in wars, conflicts and peace operations, and promote appreciation and understanding of the role that those who served have played in shaping the nation.
There are three applicant types:
- An entity applying for funding in its own right
- An entity applying as a sponsor on behalf of an individual or ineligible organisation
- An entity applying as the lead agency of a consortium
Please refer to the Grant Connect website for details regarding eligibility.
Depending on the applicant type you can apply for grants under $10,000 or over $10,000.
Submission Requirements & Due Date
- Applications must be submitted for internal review by 3 January 2019
- Please email email@example.com if you are considering applying for this scheme.
- See also: Submitting an Application to Research Services for Review
- General enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org