This award supports research on congenital adrenal hyperplasia and aims to improve understanding of pathophysiology of the disease and its management.
Specific goals include:
- increasing knowledge on pathophysiology of the disease;
- prevention, diagnostic and treatment of natural or iatrogenic complications;
- proposition of new therapeutic targets and protocols.
Funding & Duration
Grants are worth up to €150,000 (approx. AUD $235,000) each over three years, to cover expenses directly linked to the project, including specific equipment, operating costs, or salaries of co-workers.
Applicants must hold an MD, PhD, or equivalent academic degree and have a faculty position or equivalent at a college, university, medical school, or comparable institution. Only one project per research team will be considered. Participation is open worldwide and should, if possible, include teams based in Europe.
Submission Requirements & Due Dates
- 14 January 2019 – Letter of Intent (LOI) submitted to Sponsor.
- 15 April 2019 – full applications submitted for internal review.
- Please email email@example.com if you are considering applying for this scheme.
- See also: Submitting an Application to Research Services for Review