Australian Wool Innovation Limited invites applications for its research and development projects. These support individuals, companies and organisations undertaking research in on-farm and off-farm R&D projects with Australian Wool Innovation.
Relevant areas of research include:
- sheep health and welfare;
- vertebrate pests;
- genetic improvement;
- farm automation and software development;
- feedbase and eco-credentials;
- fibre advocacy;
- sheep and wool management skills;
- wool harvesting and quality preparation;
- product and processing Innovation.
Submission Requirements & Due Date
- Applications must be submitted for internal review by 23 November 2018
- Please complete your RFR through ResearchMaster, using Fund Scheme code 95571
- See also: Submitting an Application to Research Services for Review
- General enquiries: email@example.com