This supports the adoption of best practices that improve the management and quality of Australia’s natural resources and increase on-farm productivity.
Projects must have the following outcomes:
- doing and fostering sustainable natural resource management best practice;
- capacity building for sustainable natural resource management.
Funding & Duration
Grants are in the range of $5,000 and $200,000 each, with the value depending on the outcome the project endeavours to realise.
Applicants may be individuals or organisations. They must be capable of entering into a legally binding and enforceable agreement with the Commonwealth. Consortia may apply as well. Projects may be delivered locally, regionally or multi-regionally.
Submission Requirements & Due Date
- Applications must be submitted for internal review by 4 January 2019
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are considering applying for this scheme.
- See also: Submitting an Application to Research Services for Review
- General enquiries: email@example.com