The Australian Synchrotron invites proposals for beamtime. This enables researchers to benefit from the Australian Synchrotron’s current beamline capabilities.
- imaging and medical;
- infrared micro spectroscopy
- far infrared;
- macromolecular crystallography;
- powder diffraction;
- soft X-ray spectroscopy;
- small and wide angle X-ray scattering;
- X-ray absorption spectroscopy;
- X-ray fluorescence microscopy.
All researchers who are publishing results in open literature may submit applications through the peer-review application process.
Submission Requirements & Due Date
(For 2019-2: User beamtime late May – August 2019):
- Applications must be submitted to Sponsor by 5 February 2019
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org a copy of your application.
- General enquiries: email@example.com