The overarching outcome of the Program is to support a professional, viable and ethical Indigenous languages and arts network that features strong participation and provides economic opportunities for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Grant funding allocated through the Program supports three key outcomes:
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples are empowered to preserve and teach their culture through languages and arts
- a strong sense of cultural identity and wellbeing in Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, which contributes to sustainable and strong communities
- celebration and increased recognition of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander languages and arts in the wider Australian community
Funding & Duration
Funding is available for up to $100,000 a year, for a maximum of two years.
Please visit the GrantConnect website for eligibility criteria and information about the application and funding process.
Submission Requirements & Due Date
- Applications must be submitted for internal review by 4 February 2019
- Please complete your RFR through ResearchMaster using Fund Scheme code ORG10971
- See also: Submitting an Application to Research Services for Review
- General enquiries: email@example.com