The objective of this program is to develop scientific and technological exchanges of excellence between laboratories in both countries, by encouraging new cooperation and the participation of young researchers.
This program will be implemented through three specific instruments:
- The FASIC Workshops Scheme supports the organisation of bilateral scientific workshops, jointly designed by French and Australian research groups on thematics of strategic interest for the future of cooperation.
- The FASIC Researchers Scheme supports researchers’ mobility from France (French overseas territories included) to Australia to develop scientific and technological exchanges of excellence between laboratories in both countries.
- The FASIC PhD Scheme aims to support PhD candidates’ mobility between the two countries with the view to establish or consolidate individual connections between French and Australian research labs. To apply, you can refer to the application process on the below link.
Funding & Eligibility
Funding and eligibility varies according to scheme.
Please visit the PHC FASIC 2019 Program website for details.
Submission Requirements & Due Date
- Applications must be submitted for internal review by 18 December 2018
- Please complete your RFR through ResearchMaster using Fund Scheme code 51508
- See also: Submitting an Application to Research Services for Review