The Great Barrier Reef Foundation invites tenders for stage one of its reef water quality improvement grant. Tenderers will conduct a project using existing and proven techniques to deliver progress towards the targets outlined in the reef 2050 water quality improvement plan.
Projects should build on existing programmes whose performance has been previously demonstrated, address clearly articulated and demonstrable needs, and lay the foundations for the longer term Reef Trust Partnership investment strategy.
Tenderers must be operating in Australia and have an Australian Business Number. They must also be an existing or recent provider implementing a proven approach to improve water quality outcomes in the Great Barrier Reef catchment.
Tender No. & Further Information
- Details available on Tender.Net
- Tender Advertisement #1037415
- Over six years, this investment will support delivery of the Reef Trust Partnership (RTP) with project implementation from 2019.
Closing Date & Time
- Tenders close Monday 10 December 2018 (11:45pm Eastern Standard Time)
- Please contact Sanjee Peiris, Business Partnership Specialist, for assistance with a submission.