Shared University Research Awards promote collaborative research, innovation and the building of partnerships between IBM and universities in strategic areas of mutual interest.
Awards support the following:
- opportunities for students to engage and work on promising technologies;
- collaborative research projects that build partnerships or communities in strategic areas and bring value to IBM and the academic community;
- innovations that create big opportunities;
- increase access to IBM technologies for research and in curriculum.
Funding & Duration
Awards include monetary, cloud, and equipment support. Monetary amount not supplied.
All projects must include an IBM employee who nominates the project and will serve as the main collaborator. Awards are open to faculty and researchers from universities worldwide. The award may not support a single individual.
- Applications may be submitted at any time.
- Please email email@example.com if you are considering applying for this scheme.
- See also: Submitting an Application to Research Services for Review