The Fisheries Research & Development Corporation (FRDC) is calling for Expressions of Interest (EOI) that address research, development & extension (RD&E) priorities nominated by the FRDC’s Advisory Groups: Research Advisory Committees (RACs), Industry Partnership Agreements (IPAs) and FRDC Subprograms.
The nominated RD&E priorities for investment are outlined in the Expressions of Interest Call Document [PDF].
Funding & Duration
The FRDC will evaluate applications based on two levels of assessment:
- Greater than $175,000 (incl GST) assessed by the FRDC Board. This will occur at the April, August and November board meetings.
- Less than $175,000 (incl GST) and considered low risk, assessed by the FRDC. An application can be submitted at any time where an RAC, subprogram or IPA wishes to address an issue. These projects must have a budget of less than $175,000 and be considered a low risk by the FRDC.
Submission Requirements & Due Date
- Applications (First Call) must be submitted for internal review by 8 February 2019
- Please complete your RFR through ResearchMaster, using Fund Scheme code 513111
- Submit an Application to Research Services for Review
- General enquiries: email@example.com