Hort Innovation is seeking a suitably qualified, experienced and capable delivery partner for the project: Macadamia industry – collection of insights data (MC17519).
The objectives of the services are to help Hort Innovation:
- Track the impact of price on volume in key markets
- Monitor the performance of macadamias compared with other nut types in key markets.
Hort Innovation has prepared a Request for Proposal (RFP) document that provides background information, outlines the scope of services, the procurement process and the information required from interested parties. The RFP may be downloaded from www.tenders.net (you will need to be a member of tenders.net to access this information).
Submission Requirements & Due Date
- Applications must be submitted for internal review by 10 December 2018
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are considering applying for this scheme.
- See also: Submitting an Application to Research Services for Review
- General enquiries: email@example.com