The Medical Research Future Fund (MRFF) Keeping Australians Out of Hospital program will support research into evidence-based, implementable, and scalable preventive health solutions, that can result in outcomes to prevent the development of, or promote better management of complex and chronic health conditions, improve quality of life for people with these conditions, and keep them out of hospital.
Funding & Duration
Currently, $11.7M from the MRFF is available for this grant opportunity. It is anticipated that 5 – 10 applications will be funded.
Funding will be available over a period of up to three years to 2020-21, unless applications specify a shorter period.
Refer to the Grant Opportunity (GO) documents on the Grant Connect website for details regarding eligibility.
Submission Requirements & Due Date
- Minimum Data due 16 January 2019
- Applications must be submitted for internal review by 16 January 2019
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are considering applying for this scheme.
- See also: Submitting an Application to Research Services for Review
- General enquiries: email@example.com
- Contact a Grants Officer