This supports the use of large-scale, real-world data from EHRs from a variety of systems to understand risk, onset, course and impact of treatments and services for mental and neurological disorders and to identify promising new mental health and neurological disorders research.
Projects of particular interest include:
- understanding and improving the treatment of post-traumatic brain psychopathology, including post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), depression, traumatic brain injury (TBI) and risk for suicide;
- characterising post-trauma multisymptom recovery trajectory patterns of TBI, including PTSD, depression, cognitive impairment, pain, substance abuse disorder and risk of suicide;
- understanding risk, onset, course and impact of treatments and services for mental disorders more broadly.
This opportunity uses the R01 Research Project Grant funding mechanism.
Funding & Duration
Application budgets are not limited but should reflect the actual needs of the project. The maximum project period is five years.
US and foreign for-profit and non-profit organisations and public and private organisations may apply.
Submission Requirements & Due Date
- Applications must be submitted for internal review by 22 January 2019
- Please email email@example.com if you are considering applying for this scheme.
- See also: Submitting an Application to Research Services for Review