AgriFutures Australia invites proposals for its thoroughbred horses open call. This funds research that supports the profitability and sustainability of Australia’s thoroughbred industry.
Proposals must address one of the following objectives:
- continuing to improve breeding outcomes and foal health and development;
- reducing the incidence and impact of diseases and parasites in horses;
- improving the safety of industry partnerships and the welfare of horses and enhancing the sustainability of the industry;
- industry planning, economic benefit studies and market research;
- reducing injury and breakdown of horses in work and training.
Submission Requirements & Due Date
- Applications must be submitted for internal review by 6 February 2019
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are considering applying for this scheme.
- See also: Submitting an Application to Research Services for Review
- General enquiries: email@example.com