Hort Innovation is seeking a suitably qualified, experienced and capable delivery partner for the project: Mushroom communications program (MU18001).
The objectives of the services being sought are to help Hort Innovation to:
- Increase industry understanding and adoption of production best practice as well as awareness and adoption of any emerging production information and relevant production related R&D project outcomes and outputs
- Provide knowledge transfer to the mushroom industry value chain on research findings, best practice, emerging risks and opportunities
- Create a better informed industry to increase farm productivity and produce quality across all business sizes of mushroom growers
- Promote Hort Innovation membership and engagement with the national R&D programs to all mushroom levy payers.
Hort Innovation has prepared a Request for Proposal (RFP) document that provides background information, outlines the scope of services, the procurement process and the information required from interested parties. The RFP may be downloaded from www.tenders.net (you will need to be a member of tenders.net to access this information).
Submission Requirements & Due Date
- Applications must be submitted for internal review by 2 January 2019
- Please email email@example.com if you are considering applying for this scheme.
- See also: Submitting an Application to Research Services for Review
- General enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org