Hort Innovation is seeking a suitably qualified, experienced and capable delivery partner for the project: Passionfruit postharvest best practise review (PF180002).
The objectives of the services being sought are to help Hort Innovation to:
- Increase industry understanding and adoption of production best practice as well as awareness and adoption of any emerging postharvest information
- Analyse global trends and innovation and review appropriateness for Australian market
- Create a better informed industry to increase farm productivity and fruit quality across all business sizes of passionfruit growers.
Hort Innovation has prepared a Request for Proposal (RFP) document that provides background information, outlines the scope of services, the procurement process and the information required from interested parties. The RFP may be downloaded from www.tenders.net (you will need to be a member of tenders.net to access this information).
Submission Requirements & Due Date
- Applications must be submitted for internal review by 14 January 2019
- Please email email@example.com if you are considering applying for this scheme.
- See also: Submitting an Application to Research Services for Review
- General enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org