Meat and Livestock Australia invites tenders to improve telecommunications across northern Australia for a connected beef industry. The tenderer will develop a strategy to provide connectivity solutions to maximise internet and phone connectivity in regional and remote locations to remove present impediments for developing businesses.
The Objectives of this opportunity are:
- identifying connectivity needs of key dimensions of northern pastoral operations;
- surveying current and emerging terrestrial and satellite connectivity options;
- identifying and communicating the range of connectivity solutions available to northern pastoral operations;
- providing recommendations on next steps in facilitating improvements in connectivity.
Submission Requirements & Due Date
- Applications must be submitted for internal review by 10 December 2019
- Please email email@example.com if you are considering applying for this scheme.
- See also: Submitting an Application to Research Services for Review
- General enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org