This award aims to produce widely applicable, validated community codes and the associated databases for the design of functional materials.
Funding & Duration
Two types of award are available:
- larger team awards – worth between USD $750,000 and USD $2M (approx. AUD $1.02M and $2.72M) per year for up to four years;
- individual and small group awards – worth between USD $200,000 and USD $750,000 (approx. AUD $272,000 and $1.02M) per year for up to four years.
All types of US and non-US applicants may apply, except federally funded research and development centre contractors, and non-profit organisations described in section 501(c) (4) of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 that engaged in lobbying activities after 31 December 1995. Non-US applicants should include a detailed demonstration of how the applicant possesses skills, resources, and abilities that do not exist among potential US applicants.
Submission Requirements & Due Dates
- 21 December 2018 – Letter of Intent (LOI) submitted to Sponsor.
- 21 February 2019 – full applications submitted for internal review.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are considering applying for this scheme.
- See also: Submitting an Application to Research Services for Review