This award supports research projects that lead to disease-modifying breakthroughs for people living with epilepsy.
The priority areas are:
- basic mechanisms of epilepsy;
- acquired epilepsies;
- paediatric epilepsies;
- sudden unexpected death;
- treatment-resistant epilepsies;
- sleep and epilepsy.
Funding & Duration
The award is worth up to USD $250,000 (approx. AUD $433,000) over two years.
Early-career investigators and established investigators at associate professor level or above at a university faculty or non-university research organisation may apply. Postdoctoral fellows are not eligible.
Submission Requirements & Due Date
- Letter of Intent submitted to Sponsor by 8 January 2019
- Invited applications submitted for internal review by 26 March 2019
- Please complete your RFR through ResearchMaster, using Fund Scheme code FND000473
- See also: Submitting an Application to Research Services for Review