the 2019 Melbourne Health Accelerator (MHx) will allow 12 start-ups to physically relocate to the Royal Melbourne Hospital. The 2019 MHx cohort will run for 13 weeks between April 8th – July 5th 2019 and will require a time commitment of 2-3 days each week from at least one founder.
The MHx program involves:
- A semi-structured curriculum to support cohorts through the healthcare accelerator
- Networking with the broader Melbourne Health community of clinicians, researchers and executives
- Mentoring from commercialisation experts
- Engagement with successful health-tech entrepreneurs
- Access to a database of clinical information and case studies through our partnership with the Health Roundtable
- Opportunity for exposure and possible funding through pitch events, invitational local and international exchanges and exhibitions
MHx welcomes applications from early stage start-ups companies operating between Minimum Viable Product and pre-Series A (in exceptional circumstances start-ups are considered at the idea stage).
- Visit the Melbourne Health Accelerator website