New 2 day course for the University of Adelaide’s academic and professional staff
Executive Education has worked with Adelaide Enterprise to design a brand new course aimed at the needs of the University’s researchers and supporting professional staff.
It aims to upskill those involved in developing research partnerships and negotiating industry engagements, in the key areas of building confidence, strategic thinking and how to negotiate with the needs of the academic, the University, and the value to the client or partner.
Why should the University’s professional and research staff take this course?
- Tailored, relevant development opportunity applicable for professional and personal development.
- Next step for Faculty researchers whom have recently undertaken the Developing Positive Partnerships program in 2018 (a 2019 course is also currently being scheduled).
- Ability to engage with staff across the University to build networks and future collaboration opportunities.
- The course will be tailored to the individual needs of the participant cohort, and delivered by David Pender, experienced negotiation and knowledge transfer expert who teaches in to the Adelaide MBA.
- When: 2 days, scheduled twice for 2019 (27 & 28 February | 13 & 14 June)
- Cost: $875.00 per participant, and includes all materials and catering.
- No. of Participants: 16 – 24 participants per course.
Key Learning areas
|Value Proposition and Price||
Please contact Mel Winter (email@example.com) with attendees and dates.