20th Australasian Research Management Society Conference 2019
Adelaide Convention Centre
17-20 September 2019
The theme of the ARMS 2019 Conference is “Research management excellence and impact: It’s our business”.
The conference will also showcase the diverse and far reaching impact our profession has on the advancement of the research enterprise including benefits to society, culture, our environment and the economy.
- Early Bird Registration available from Monday 10 December 2018 – Monday 27 May 2019
- Standard Registration available from Tuesday 28 May 2019 – Monday 19 August 2019
- Late Registration available from Tuesday 20 August 2019 – Tuesday 17 September 2019
Call for Abstracts
Start 2019 by entering an abstract for the ARMS 2019 Conference!
Call for Abstracts for Pre-Conference Workshop, Theme Leader, Oral and Poster presentation submissions are open. We welcome submissions under the following key conference themes:
- Creating, Recording and Communicating Engagement and Impact;
- Ethics and Integrity;
- First Nations Research;
- Higher Degree Research Matters;
- Managing Research Contracts and Agreements;
- Managing Research Projects;
- Next Practice;
- Partnering in Research and Commercialisation;
- Research Evaluation;
- Research Projects Development;
- Researcher Development; and
- Working in Diversity
For session themes and detailed guidelines for submitting a competitive abstract, visit the conference website.