The Helpmann Academy Regular Grants support opportunities such as:
- Professional development in creative career building
- Exploration of new artforms and exposure to emerging methods
- Creation of original new work
- Participation in residencies, workshops, masterclasses and summer schools
Funding & Duration
Grants of up to $4,000 for individuals and $9,000 for groups are available for staff, final year students and graduates for activity occurring between 1 July 2019 and 30 June 2020.
Applications are invited from final year students and graduates (up to five years since the final year of study) from Helpmann Academy partner institutions.
Final year students and graduates of the Bachelor of Music (all majors) from the University of Adelaide (Elder Conservatorium of Music) are eligible to apply.
Submission Requirements & Due Date
- Applications must be submitted for internal review by 26 April 2019
- Please email email@example.com if you are considering applying for this scheme.
- See also: Submitting an Application to Research Services for Review
- General enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org