Research Australia’s Awards are an opportunity to shine a light on those who are working hard within our sector, who are making incredible discoveries and advancements, and who have tirelessly advocated and supported health and medical research.
The Awards are in line with Research Australia’s strategic objective and endeavors to highlight the breadth of the sector and just as importantly outside of our sector enhancing community engagement.
- Peter Wills Medal
- Great Australian Philanthropy Award
- Health Services Research Award
- Data Innovation Award
- Griffith University Discovery Award
- Advocacy Award
- Frontiers Research Award * NEW
Please refer to the individual award descriptions for details.
Research Australia Award recipients can be individuals, teams or organisations that have dedicated themselves to improving outcomes for all Australians, be it through their own research, or through their support of research.
Nominations & Key Dates
- Nominations submitted directly to the Sponsor by 5 July 2019
- Finalists will be advised – Early August 2019
- Awards Gala Dinner – Thursday 14 November, Metropolis Ballroom, Southbank Melbourne
If you decide to apply for this award, please contact DVCR Schemes.
Prior to submission please ensure that your University of Adelaide Researcher Profile page is up to date.