The HCF Research Foundation is seeking Expressions of Interest (EOIs) from research teams interested in funding for health services research to begin in 2020.
EOI’s are invited for research projects that specifically address the following topics:
- Innovative health care models that encourage the right care in the right setting with a particular emphasis on providing safe and high quality alternatives to hospital based care which facilitate consumer choice and access;
- Research projects that provide a solution to reduce known health care variation in hospital care as demonstrated in The Australian Atlas of Healthcare Variation Series published by the Australian Commission for Safety and Quality in Health Care
Applications involving collaborations between investigators from a range of backgrounds, including career researchers, practicing clinicians, policy makers, and the private sector are encouraged.
Funding & Duration
Research grants awarded by the HCF Research Foundation for 2019 ranged in value from $80,000 to $275,000.
Applications will be assessed on scientific merit as well their ability to affect meaningful change to health services provision.
Those proposals that demonstrate a considered approach to translation of the findings into practice will be given priority.
Submission Requirements & Due Date
- Expressions of Interest must be submitted for internal review by 20 June 2019
- Please complete your RFR through ResearchMaster, using Fund Scheme code ORG97231
- See also: Submitting an Application to Research Services for Review