Pfizer’s GMG competitive grant program involves a publicly posted Request for Proposal (RFP) that provides detail regarding a specific area of interest.
Projects that will be considered for Pfizer support in this program will focus on the following areas in Gene Therapy for Hemophilia A or B:
- Basic Science of Gene Therapy for Hemophilia
- Basic Science of TFPI & Anti-TFPI Monoclonal Antibodies
- Patients with MILD Hemophilia A or B
Funding & Duration
Individual projects requesting up to US $125,000/year (approx. AUD $182,000) for 1 to 2 year projects will be considered. Pfizer anticipates awarding up to 2 grants.
Overhead rates of up to 28% of the total proposed project budget may be supported by Pfizer.
To be eligible:
- Only organisations are eligible to receive grants, not individuals or medical practice groups.
- The applicant (PI) must have a medical or postdoctoral degree (MD, PhD, or equivalent), an advanced nursing degree (BSN with a MS/PhD), or a degree in Pharmacy, Physiotherapy, or Social Work.
- Applicant must be affiliated with a host institution
Submission Requirements & Due Date
- Applications must be submitted for internal review by 23 August 2019
- Please email email@example.com if you are considering applying for this scheme.
- See also: Submitting an Application to Research Services for Review