Applicants intending to apply for the following ARC schemes are required to submit a Notification of Intent (NOI) through ResearchMaster 6 (RME6). Submitting an NOI informs Research Services and your Head of School of your intent to apply for schemes and any subsequent resources that may be requested as part of your application.
Completing the NOI may allow you access to Central Support initiatives for grant improvement (e.g. grant writers, externally funded grant strategists, and other specialist advice), or special Faculty grant support initiatives (as advised by your Faculty).
Refer to the Research Services website for opening dates and submission deadlines.
Notification of Intent (NOI) Deadlines
Wednesday 24 July 2019
- Australian Laureate Fellowships (FL20)
- Future Fellowships (FT20)
- Discovery Early Career Researcher Award (DE21)
- Industrial Transformation Research Program (Centres IC20 & Hubs IH20)
Wednesday 18 September 2019
- Discovery Indigenous (IN21)
- Discovery Projects (DP21)
- Linkage Infrastructure, Equipment and Facilities (LE21)