The Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (JDRF) in partnership with the Lupus Research Alliance and the National Multiple Sclerosis Society, is soliciting Letters of Intent (LOI) from investigators across autoimmune (and other relevant) fields to advance the understanding of autoimmunity and to obtain more specific insights into commonalities and differences of immune pathways that govern these pathogenic processes.
The incomplete knowledge of immune networks, pathways, disease pathogenesis and heterogeneity across multiple autoimmune diseases remains a challenge towards achieving optimal therapies to effectively treat all subjects in a given indication.
The purpose of this call is to invite innovative ideas that address needs across multiple autoimmune diseases in novel ways that may allow us to make faster progress together. Applications must address one or more of the following autoimmune diseases:
- Type 1 Diabetes (T1D);
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE); and
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS).
Submission Requirements & Due Dates
- 9 September 2019 – letter of Intent (LOI) submitted to sponsor. Please forward a copy of your LOI to Research Services.
- 26 November 2019 – full applications submitted for internal review.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are considering applying for this scheme.
- See also: Submitting an Application to Research Services for Review