As part of its overarching goals of stopping MS progression, restoring function, and ending MS forever, the National MS Society offers special funding for Collaborative MS Research Centers to:
- help stimulate collaboration and interaction in MS research among independent investigators;
- strengthen the ties between basic and clinical research; and
- stimulate recruitment of researchers from other fields into MS research.
Submission Requirements & Due Dates
- 21 August 2019 – copy of pre-application submitted to Research Services.
- 28 August 2019 – pre-applications submitted to sponsor.
- 28 August 2019 – full applications submitted to Research Services for internal review.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are considering applying for this scheme.
- See also: Submitting an Application to Research Services for Review