The SA – Brittany Research Collaboration Grant scheme is designed to initiate or strengthen bilateral research collaborations, and allow scientists from South Australia and the region of Brittany, France to meet, discuss and initiate collaborative projects. Proposals that include HDR students’ participation, cross-disciplinary and cross-institutional collaboration are highly encouraged.
- Defence and cyber defence
- Cybersecurity and artificial intelligence
- Digital technology
- Cutting-edge and marine technology
- Industry of the future
- Health and well-being
- Creative industries and the arts
Funding & Duration
The South Australian Government will provide up to AUD $43,000 to support 1-2 research projects. Funding will support travel, accommodation, and project start-up costs. Costs of infrastructure, equipment, and staff salary are not eligible for inclusion.
Funding must be expended by 30 June 2020.
- South Australian lead applicants must be academic and research only staff holding a University of Adelaide continuing position;
- HDR students are strongly encouraged to participate in the project and must submit a letter of support from their supervisors;
- Proposals must be research projects engaging with laboratories, universities and industry in Brittany, with priority given to our existing partners (please contact Ms Khloe Xu for further information);
- Brittany partners involved in the project must have the support of their institutions.
Submission Requirements & Due Date
- Applications must be submitted to email@example.com by 26 August 2019, 5.00pm ACST
- Please complete your RFR through ResearchMaster (must be approved by your Head of School). When prompted to Select Fund Scheme use Fund Scheme code FND000500
- SA-Brittany Research Collaboration Grant Application Form 2019 (DOC)
- SA-Brittany Research Collaboration Grant Guidelines 2019 (PDF)
Khloe Xu (Research Services)
T: 8313 3716