Researchers are now able to nominate themselves to be considered for appointment to NHMRC expert review panels through RGMS. Self-nominations must be entered in RGMS by Wednesday 28 August 2019.
Nominations are now open for:
- Investigator Grants
- Development Grants
- Ideas Grants
- Centres of Research Excellence
- Clinical Trials and Cohort Studies Grants
- Partnership Projects
- MRFF Clinical Trials Activity (RCRDUN and ICTC)
- MRFF Targeted Health System and Community Organisation Research
- Postgraduate Scholarships
A guide to aid researchers in determining the most appropriate funding programs to which they might contribute their expertise and experience is available on NHMRC’s website.
Instructions on how to nominate within RGMS are contained in the RGMS User Guide – Assessment Processes. For further assistance you can contact the Research Services Health & Medical Sciences Grants team: email@example.com
Even if not intending to self-nominate, NHMRC encourages all researchers to use this opportunity to ensure their RGMS Profile and CV are up to date.