This scheme provides industry-led collaboration with $20M in funding for projects that address reducing plastic waste and boosting plastics recycling and over $10M for projects developing Australia’s critical minerals capability. The round is also open to all other industry sectors.
Funding & Duration
Up to 3 years of matched funding up to $3M to develop new technologies, products and services.
Each CRC-P must include and maintain amongst its project partners at least:
- two Australian industry entities including at least one SME; and
- one Australian research organisation.
View the Program Guidelines for full eligibility details.
Submission Requirements & Due Date
- Applications must be submitted for internal review and University signoff on the Participant Declaration by 17 September 2019
- Submit your ResearchMaster Research Funding Request using Fund Scheme code FND000014
- Please email email@example.com if you are considering applying for this scheme.
- See also: Submitting an Application to Research Services for Review
- General enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org