This award is aimed at improving the management and research for people with motor neurone disease through conference attendance at the ALS/ MND Symposium.
In 2019, the Allied Professionals Forum and International Symposium on ALS/MND are being held in Perth on 3 December, and 4 – 6 December respectively. Awards made in 2019 will only be to attend these meetings.
The Award may be used to subsidise travel, attendance fees, or other costs associated with attendance. Funding may not meet all costs.
Priority will be given to:
- PhD students and early post doc researchers
- Health and allied health professionals working with people living with MND
Applicants must agree to write and present a formal report on their attendance at the approved activity, with particular emphasis on the impact on people living with motor neurone disease. Recipients who do not submit a report will be ineligible to receive future support.
Employees of Australian MND associations are not eligible to apply. Recipients of 2019 Nina Buscombe Awards or Jenny & Graham Lang Travel Grants are not eligible.
Submission Requirements & Due Date
- Applications must be submitted for internal review by 6 September 2019
- Please email email@example.com if you are considering applying for this scheme.
- See also: Submitting an Application to Research Services for Review
- General enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact a Grants Officer