Pfizer Global Medical Grants (GMG) supports the global healthcare community’s independent initiatives (e.g. research, quality improvement, or education) to improve patient outcomes in areas of unmet medical need that are aligned with Pfizer’s medical and/or scientific strategies.
Projects that will be considered for Pfizer support will focus on:
- Morbidity and mortality in patients with Acromegaly/GH Excess
- Novel strategies including Quality of Life and Patient Reported Outcomes to evaluate and treat acromegaly/GH Excess
- Early diagnosis and treatment of acromegaly/GH Excess; consequences of late diagnosis/treatment initiation
- Pharmacoeconomics such as but not limited to resource utilization; patient-reported outcomes; treatment patterns
Funding & Duration
Individual projects requesting up to US $50,000 (approx. AUD $73,800) per year for 1 to 2 years will be considered. Pfizer anticipates awarding up to 2 grants
View the Program Guidelines (PDF) for full eligibility criteria.
Submission Requirements & Due Date
- Applications must be submitted for internal review by 24 September 2019.
- Please email email@example.com if you are considering applying for this scheme.
- See also: Submitting an Application to Research Services for Review