Often the most innovative research comes from those just starting their careers. As such, QSR International in association with the International Institute for Qualitative Methodology (IIQM) is thrilled to be supporting the next generation of qualitative research innovation!
Funding & Duration
The grant will allow for US $25,000 (approx. AUD $36,500) in funding over two years.
To be eligible to apply you:
- must have been awarded your PhD in 2011 or later;
- must have an academic appointment at an institution of higher education;
- must have a proposal for a qualitative or mixed method research project;
- need to have the support of your head of department; and
- research needs to involve the use of NVivo for at least part of the data analysis.
The eight year window (PhD awarded 2011 or later) for being considered an Early Career Researcher is adjusted to take into account instances where a researcher has had an acceptable delay in research or period of inactivity (illness, parental leave, etc.). The amount of time taken for leave should be subtracted from the amount of time since being awarded the PhD. If the calculation is eight years or less, the applicant is eligible to apply for the award.
Submission Requirements & Due Date
- Applications must be submitted for internal review by 22 November 2019.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are considering applying for this scheme.
- See also: Submitting an Application to Research Services for Review