This Request for Proposal (RFP) intends to:
- support educational initiatives and tools to help health care professionals analyze and interpret real world evidence (RWE) in terms of the study validity, study design, and data source so that they can accurately interpret the findings in an oncology setting;
- help health care professionals understand the evidence that currently exists in terms of the real-world clinical experience in the field of CDK 4/6 inhibitors in metastatic breast cancer;
- teach health care professionals how they might incorporate and appropriately apply RWE into daily practice and decision making in a metastatic breast cancer setting.
Funding & Duration
Up to USD $250,000 (approx. AUD $366,000) for a period of up to 2 years.
Submission Requirements & Due Date
- Applications must be submitted for internal review by 14 November 2019
- Please email email@example.com if you are considering applying for this scheme.
- See also: Submitting an Application to Research Services for Review