Diabetes SA is seeking funding applications across all diabetes research areas for pre-diabetes, type 1, type 2 and gestational diabetes. The Diabetes SA priority research areas are:
- The investigation of new and innovative ways of treatment and management of diabetes and/or complications.
- The psychosocial/behavioural consequences of diabetes at the individual or community level.
- The use of digital technologies to improve understanding and self-management of diabetes and/or to enhance the delivery of self-management education to rural and/or remote areas of South Australia.
- The role nutrition and exercise play in diabetes management.
- The design and delivery of innovative health care systems.
Funding & Duration
Diabetes SA is offering three $100,000 grants. Projects expected to be completed within a two-year period.
Submission Requirements & Due Date
- Applications must be submitted for internal review by 11 December 2019.
- Please complete your RFR through ResearchMaster. When prompted to Select Fund Scheme use Fund Scheme code FND000388
- See also: Submitting an Application to Research Services for Review