Projects that will be considered will focus on education including, but not limited to:
- Chronic pain and osteoarthritis (OA) pain management tools for individual pain and function assessment, goal setting, monitoring and tailored pain management
- Unmet medical need in OA pain management
- Challenges of current OA therapies
- OA pain management in special populations (e.g. elderly)
- Patient and HCP education about OA pain management
- Physical function and its impact on QoL in the context of chronic and/or OA pain.
The successful applicant will propose projects that actively engage the learner, employ innovative learning technologies, provide opportunities for learner exchange and include measurement techniques (needs assessment and outcomes data that allows for meaningful assessment of program impact).
Individual projects requesting up to US $250,000 (approx. AUD $362,000) will be considered.
View Program Guidelines (PDF) for eligibility details.
Submission Requirements & Due Date
- Applications must be submitted for internal review by 19 November 2019
- Please email email@example.com if you are considering applying for this scheme.
- See also: Submitting an Application to Research Services for Review
- View Program Guidelines (PDF)