JDRF is the world’s leading non-profit organization with the mission to accelerate life-changing breakthroughs to cure, prevent and treat type 1 diabetes (T1D) and its complications. To this end, JDRF is soliciting letters of intent for therapeutic strategies to prevent or delay progression of diabetic nephropathy (DN) at the earliest possible stages.
- View funding guidelines (PDF) for eligibility details
Submission Requirements & Due Dates
- 3 December 2019 – Letter of Intent (LOI) due. Please forward a copy of your LOI to Research Services.
- 20 January 2020 – full applications submitted for internal review.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are considering applying for this scheme.
- See also: Submitting an Application to Research Services for Review