The Clinical Trials Activity – Rare Cancers, Rare Diseases and Unmet Need (RCRDUN)) Initiative aims to enable or support:
- New opportunities for clinical trial participation and associated benefits from accessing the latest research by members of the Australian community living with a medical condition for which there are limited effective treatment options.
- Attention given to under-researched health priorities and conditions, such as rare cancers and rare diseases.
- Deployment of innovative trial designs and recruitment strategies to provide high-quality evidence of the efficacy of new health treatments, drugs and devices.
- Purposeful health service engagement to improve the translation of research into practice and improve outcomes for patients.
- Implementation of new health treatments, drugs and devices to improve health and wellbeing.
- Reinforcement of Australia’s position as a preferred destination for clinical trials.
RCRDUN Initiative grant opportunities
The MRFF is seeking applications for the following areas:
- Reproductive Cancers
- Childhood Brain Cancer
- Neurological Disorders
- Other Rare Cancers, Rare Diseases and Unmet Need
Submission Requirements & Due Date
- 22 January 2020: min data due
- 29 January 2020: applications submitted for internal review
- Please email email@example.com if you are considering applying for this scheme.
- See also: Submitting an Application to Research Services for Review
- General enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org