Funding will be provided to organisations for activities that best contribute to delivery of the following Program outcomes:
- a professional, viable and ethical Indigenous visual arts industry that features strong participation and provides economic opportunities for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
- the continued production, exhibition, critique, purchase and collection of Indigenous visual art.
Funding & Duration
- From $5,000 to $80,000
- Visit GrantConnect (G03250) for eligibility details
Submission Requirements & Due Date
- Applications must be submitted for internal review by 9 March 2020
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are considering applying for this scheme.
- See also: Submitting an Application to Research Services for Review
- General enquiries: email@example.com